Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Light

It is January 24th 2007, I have finally come out from under a rock of slippage, falling milestones, late assignments, doubts about grad school, depressing holidays, new apartment and horrible hair.

I'm back! Fifth week of fourth to last class, three more to go! Graduation application was sent to me today.

I've realized something the past few weeks, had I been going to school in a building I would have dropped every class this semester! This platform of learning lends itself well to busy professionals who simply don't have the time to sit in a physical classroom.

A few late nights, a few missed partying opportunities and I am back on track. That's the power of online learning.

I am going to blog again shortly after this one, an entire month will not past :-)

I have not seen daylight in a while, however I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

2007 is definitely going to be my year.

Richie