* # 2007 # *
Happy New Year!
Happy belated birthday to me!
So, online schools have time-off. Much like in undergrad I was clueless to anything else that goes on in school except my classes themselves. It took me by complete surprise that I was off from school for two works.
I was also off from work for two weeks, well, I got called back early I am actually at work right now, should have been back here Monday Jan 8th. Ahhhhhhhh the perks of a workaholic.
Over the holidays I’ve me three people that I have inspired to go back to school and two of those three to go online. Interestingly enough, most folks don’t understand how much work it really entails.
As I turn 31 and start back MBA 570 (I forgot what it was about) LOL. I have a few feathers under my cap.
- I have my own apartment, man! Talk about thread count, decorative towels, pots, coffee makers and window treatments, someone should make an online college for men about these things.
- I started using a wallet
- I am conscious about the dangers of smoking, I did not quit!
- I know I will wrap up my MBA this year and I am preparing to reap the corporate benefits.
How do I reap the benefits? By increasing the value of my stock.
More to follow.
-R

<< Home