Personal Attention
Can we really get personal attention from an online course?
I say yes, but the student has to solicit and cultivate it. It's about building relationships, the same way you generate personal attention from your boss and your bosses boss, it takes the same skills to get it from an online professor.
Hence, you are building an important skill that you need at work anyway.
[HUMANS]
Professors are humans, then will naturally reciprocate, do it with style and class. You will see the benefits.
[TEXAS WOMAN'S UNIVERSITY]
"Personal Attention "
Ask students on campus what their classes and professors are like, and you'll hear again and again about the personal attention they receive. Our school has long prided its commitment to students.
Our large number of nontraditional students and graduate students makes for unusually close relationships on campus. Students and professors work closely together on research and class projects.
Quotes from TWU students:
- "I appreciate the support students receive from the faculty here -- I've been given a lot of helpful advice." -- Christy Berry, doctoral student
"The teachers at TWU are willing to work with you and are concerned about your results. - I like the small classes -- you're a name, not a number." -- Dan Lupascu-Pruna, transfer student
- "The teachers are very knowledgeable, and the interaction between students and teachers is amazing. You never feel left out." -- Griffin Guillory, master's student
Richie

<< Home