Cyclical
Good morning, a conversation with a good friend spawned this entry. It’s known that Monday nights I do my papers, Thursday Evenings I finish my discussion questions and Sunday evenings I finish my research and team work.
The six-week format of the OMBA (I just started using that, lets hope it catches on) with the structured coursework delivery schedule has made for a very cyclical nature of my education.
Across my personal and professional circle it starting to become a known fact that this is my schedule and this is how I manage to go to school and get my work done also. I believe this to be tremendous benefit on an OMBA.
B&M-MBAs have varied schedules and they obstruct your personal and professional life.
[UPDATE]
MBA 540 is moving along just fine, it is an exciting class that covers the blending of the entrepreneurial spirit and corporate grooming. Just up my alley!
We started working on comparative financial analysis and avenues to secure capital funding or re-funding. These are the concepts MBAs should be made of.
[ON ANOTHER NOTE]
The ability to interact with professors whose real jobs are C-levels in fortune 500 organizations is significant. I will detail this more in future entries. But this far, I think I have been taught by four current c-levels of very successful organizations.
How can I get this type of interaction from c-levels of the companies that we work for?
It takes personality!!!!!!!!
Too bad your personality never really comes through in an OMBA.
Richie

<< Home